If returning your items via post, please fill out the Return Form (PDF) below and include with the item. You may also wish to email the Return Form to email@example.com
You can return any item within 14 days of purchase in-store or via post and receive a full refund for the amount paid for the item
- the item must be unused;
- has original tags still attached;
- original packaging which must be in the original condition
- original freight costs will not be refunded
- if returning items by post the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred
Please bring your proof of purchase (receipt) and the credit / debit card you used to make the purchase when returning the goods. Refunds can only be processed to the same credit / debit card used in the transaction. See store locations to find your nearest store.
Returning via Post
We will confirm receipt of your request and strive to contact you within 1 – 2 business days.
If returning your items via post
- please securely repack the items in the original packaging with any accompanying instruction manuals and information booklets
- note your tracking or delivery number when depositing your parcel with a courier or by post
- we will be unable to make a refund in the event that your parcel is lost without sighting tracking or delivery receipt
Once an item is returned we will inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused or the defect/ damage is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Returns can be sent to the store of purchase or to
2B Slater Parade
Keilor East, VIC 3033